You Require Talented Workers
Why is accounting so important? Well, for starters, it’s all about the Benjamins. The most important part of any business or organization is, arguably, the money that comes in and the money that goes out. Poise offers staffing services to organizations that require specialized accounting, finance and business systems professionals.
According to Forbes, US corporations pay 28-75% markup for contingent workers while average markups range between 32-49%.
Uniquely, Poise provides contingent workers for 25% markup! We share deal structure details with contractors and clients so all parties are aware of pay-rates, bill-rates and markups.
We can payroll existing contractors for as little as 20%.
That means considerable savings for employers while meeting all state and federal governance/compliance requirements.
Consultants benefit as our industry-leading low markups leave plenty of room for top pay-rates!
Our Interviewing Experts Recommend Working Interviews
WORKING INTERVIEWS GIVE EMPLOYERS ADDED PERSPECTIVE. CONSIDER:
- You can observe applicants capabilities
- Following instructions
- Demonstrating thorough results and creativity
- Proving experience through examples
- Explaining the process and meeting demands of the job
- Showing problem-solving skills and utilizing good resources
WORKING INTERVIEWS POSITION INTERVIEWERS AND INTERVIEWEES AN OPPORTUNITY TO "WORK TOGETHER" PRIOR TO WORKING TOGETHER #SMART
- Examples of Working Interviews
- Video interview w/mock web-presentation
- Telephone role-play
- In-person interview w/mock presentation
- Panel interview w/mock presentation
- Web-meeting w/mock presentation
BOTTOM LINE, SIMULATE THE WORK AND OBSERVE THE PERFORMANCE
Time to Fill
Talent Business Practices
- Hire the right people
- Hire well but when forced, don't hesitate to fire
- Respect talent and experience
- Be an employer of choice
- Develop your people from day one
- Onboard with excellence
- Put energy into recruiting - it will pay off
- Leverage technology
- Track the right KPI's
Improving Time to Fill
- Breakdown your time to fill metrics by department and find bottlenecks
- Take into account your "always hiring - constantly open" positions
- Are you getting qualified applicants? If not, you're bogging down busy managers; time to rethink your recruiting strategy
- Hire Poise - we are sure to improve those metrics
KPI's That Matter
- Time to hire
- Qualified applicants per hire
- Interviews per hire
Improving time to fill means you're more competitive. Hire Poise to assist you with the same +more.